Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Forum Hertfordshire website.
The Forum Hertfordshire is operated by UHSU Enterprises Ltd which is a subsidiary of Hertfordshire Students’ Union.The Forum Hertfordshire is a registered trade mark of the University of Hertfordshire Higher Education Corporation.
- This website, www.forumhertfordshire.co.uk (the ‘Website’) is provided by Hertfordshire Students’ Union. The use of the Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and such other documents referred to herein. By using the Website you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website. “We”, “Our” or “Us” means Hertfordshire Students’ Union and the terms “You” or “Your” means the person accessing or using the Website.
- University of Hertfordshire Students’ Union reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any substantial changes will be notified by posting a prominent notice on the Website.
- This Website and any information or other material contained in it are made available to you strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. As such, Hertfordshire Students’ Union make no warranties, representations or undertakings in relation to:
- any of the content of the Website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Website.
- You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet. We make no guarantees that the Website is free from computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading the Website or its contents.
- Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by Hertfordshire Students’ Union of such websites in any way.
- Where you rely on any information or other material contained in this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this Website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this Website or of any other Website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this Website or any material or content accessed through it.
- For the avoidance of doubt we own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it. This Website is protected by Copyright and the Copyright, Trademarks, logos and Intellectual Property rights for the content of this Website are the property of Hertfordshire Students’ Union. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this Website, other than in the course of browsing, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this Website is prohibited. You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our express permission, to:
- store the Website, or any part of the Website, for any other purpose;
- print copies of the Website, or any part of the Website, for any other purpose;
- reproduce, copy or transmit the Website, or any part of the Website, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium. All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
- You agree that the Website is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted by you will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
- Hertfordshire Students’ Union does not monitor individual submissions posted onto the Website by Users, but will respond as quickly as possible to any complaints received from Users who object to the nature of such content. Where such complaints are found to be justified, Hertfordshire Students’ Union reserves the right to use, disclose or remove any information or materials without notice or compensation. If you wish to complain about any content appearing on the Website please email: email@example.com.
- The materials posted by Users do not necessarily reflect the views of Hertfordshire Students’ Union. Hertfordshire Students’ Union expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this Website.
- By posting materials to the Website, you authorise Hertfordshire Students’ Union to use and/or authorise others to use any such materials in any manner or medium. You may not advertise or solicit on the Website without the University of Hertfordshire Students’ Union’s express permission.
- Any competitions or contests that Hertfordshire Students’ Union may conduct will not be available to employees of Hertfordshire Students’ Union or The University of Hertfordshire.
Ticket(s) Redemption: All tickets on the Forum Hertfordshire’s website are sold through third party ticket provider ‘Fatsoma’. Please see Fatsoma’s ‘terms and conditions for use’ for full details.
Refunds: Sorry: unless an event is cancelled, ALL tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled, ticket refunds will be issued automatically to the account of which you purchased your tickets. Please note this can take up to 14 working days. Please see Fatsoma’s ‘Policy’ available at https://www.fatsoma.com/policies.
Hertfordshire Students’ Union reserve the right to alter the line-up to any of the Forum Hertfordshire’s advertised events without any prior notice. An alteration to the event line-up does not constitute a cancellation and would not entitle you to a refund under these circumstances.
For ticket(s) purchased at the Forum Hertfordshire Box office or Union Shop, please visit the Forum Hertfordshire Box Office with the ticket(s) purchased to receive your refund.
Last entry for all of our events (excluding live gigs) will be 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing time.
The Forum Hertfordshire is a licensed venue. For 18+ events, we do require ALL patrons to provide valid, in-date photo ID. Acceptable forms are: passport, UK driving license or UK provisional license, or a UK Citizenship Card only.
Should you have any enquiries regarding your ticket purchase or refund, please contact us:
Call: 01707 285008